The Tri-County Regional Planning Commission (TCRPC) is a multi-purpose regonal entity that supports the region of mid-Michigan by planning for and coordinating intergovernmental solutions to growth-related problems, providing technical assistance to local governments and meeting the needs of communities across the region. TCRPC serves Clinton, Eaton, and Ingham Counties and a small part of Shiawassee County that is included in the greater Lansing Michigan urbanized area.
On October 21, CATALYST: Capital Region Prosperity Project comes to the Lansing Center. At this full-day regional prosperity summit, leaders in Ingham, Eaton, and Clinton counties will explore innovative strategies for sparking lasting regional growth (Invite). High-impact speakers, facilitated discussions, networking, and action planning will culminate in a community-based agenda for strengthening the entire Capital region. For more information or to register, go to http://www.catalystcapitalproject.org/.
• Attend this important meting on the Future of Plug-in Electric Vehicles on September 18 at 11:30 a.m. at the East Lansing Public Library. Contact@michigancleancities.org for more information. Event coordinated by Greater Lansing Area Clean Cities.
• ByProduct Synergy Showcase- September 23, 2014
• Walk to School Day on October 8, 2014!
- Register your school for a space-themed Walk to School Day event, today!
• Michigan Broadband Conference on October 29, 2014