The Tri-County Regional Planning Commission (TCRPC) is a voluntary organization of local governments and agencies organized to foster a cooperative effort in resolving problems, policies, and plans that are common and regional with the greatest benefit to citizens of the mid-Michigan tri-county area while maximizing the efficient use of its resources.
• TCRPC has released the 2015 Annual Report! Take a look!
• The Greater Lansing Regional Committee for Stormwater Management (GLRC) has released their 2015 Annual Report! Take a look!
• MDOT has released their 2016 Fast Facts
• MSU presents the Bicycle Friendly America Conference May 19, 2016, from 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center. Gain expert advice to become a bike friendly community, business, or university.
• TCRPC will be hosting a public meeting for MDOT's 2040 Michigan Transportation Plan Revision on Wednesday, June 8 from 5:00-7:00 p.m. More Information
It is time to develop the 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP), the region's four-year program of federally funded roads and transit projects.
Following initial analysis and review, a prioritized list of transportation improvement projects has been identified and will be considered by TCRPC's transportation committees during the month of February. The TCRPC will be accepting comments on the list of prioritized projects through approval of the entire program by the Commission on June 22, 2016. More Information