The Tri-County Regional Planning Commission (TCRPC) is a multi-purpose regonal entity that supports the region of mid-Michigan by planning for and coordinating intergovernmental solutions to growth-related problems, providing technical assistance to local governments and meeting the needs of communities across the region. TCRPC serves Clinton, Eaton, and Ingham Counties and a small part of Shiawassee County that is included in the greater Lansing Michigan urbanized area.
On October 21, CATALYST: Capital Region Prosperity Project comes to the Lansing Center. At this full-day regional prosperity summit, leaders in Ingham, Eaton, and Clinton counties will explore innovative strategies for sparking lasting regional growth (Invite). High-impact speakers, facilitated discussions, networking, and action planning will culminate in a community-based agenda for strengthening the entire Capital region. For more information or to register, go to http://www.catalystcapitalproject.org/.
• Walk to School Day on October 8, 2014!
- Register your school for a space-themed Walk to School Day event, today!
• The Power of We Consortium Community Summit- October 11, 2014
• The 2nd Annual Ultimate Mid-Michigan Bus Tour - October 17, 2014
• Michigan Broadband Conference on October 29, 2014